Coaching People on Conflict – Steps Toward Resolution
Time: 2-3pm EST
Ready to Register?
Get ready for the demand for Certified Leadership and Talent Management Coaches! Obtain
your Coaching Certification through Workplace Coach Institute in 2011.
Check out WCI 2011 course offerings; www.workplacecoachinstitute.com, click courses at the
top of the page and select the certification the best suits you. Most courses are ICF, HRIC and NBCC approved!
Contact WCI about corporate programs and individual leadership coaching.
WCI welcomes upcoming speaker:
Click for full speaker bio
Coaching People on Conflict
Steps Toward Resolution
Date: January 20th, 2011
Time: 2 – 3 pm EST
Session Fee: FREE
Do you work with people who are snarled in interpersonal workplace conflict? Could you use valuable coaching insight, skills, and tools to apply in these situations? Then join us in this Free teleseminar and….
- Increase your confidence to deal with interpersonal conflict
- Learn the seven phases of a coaching conversation
- Gain 15 proven coaching steps to address conflict
- Understand 13 common ways managers contribute to conflict
- Receive 70+ coaching questions to address conflict
Participants will also get a sneak peek of the upcoming WCI leadership coach certification programs that start February 9, 2011
- Certified Leadership Development Coach
- Certified Leadership and Talent Management Coach
Bonus Gifts for Attending:
Receive a Whitepaper “Coaching on Conflict: 15 Steps Toward Resolution.” Register for the upcoming programs Certified Leadership Development Coach or Certified Leadership & Talent Management Coach training programs that begin on February 9, 2011.
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resource, OD, and L&D professionals
- Coaches, Counselors, Psychologists, and Social Workers
- Leaders and Supervisors